mandag 21. mai 2012

Magnolia Mania GDT- Edwin playing soccer!

Time for a new challenge over at Magnolia Mania! The challenge this time is Edwin Only.
Pop over to see the challenge and join in! Lots of inspiration from their wonderful DT!

I used papers from Pion Design (and some scrap-papers), Spellbinders, My sewing machine, some buttons from my stasch, The stars and the arrow are grungeboard idea-ology from Tim Holtz- i painted and distressed them and did a little doodeling.


I had some fun masking Soccer Edwin and Tennis Edwin, to look like they were playing soccer. I had to try a few times to not get the tennis racket in...
I colored the image with copics:
Soccer Edwin: B97-95-93-91-000, C3-1-00,Hair: C7-5-3-1, Tennis Edwin: G94-85-40-21, Hair: E39-37-35-31-30.
Skin: E13-11-00-000.
Ball: C9-7-5-3-1-00
Ground: E33-31-30, Grass: YG95-91. 
Sky: B000-00
And blender!
  

Inside I used two more magnolia stamps:  "You are a winner" and the medal also from from The Magnolia Winner Takes It All collection. I distressed the edges with distressink, vintage photo.
  
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Magnolialicious highlites- Blog Hop  and “All About Sports”!
Pop over to see the awesome sports- creations of the DT in their bloghop!
CMC- Color me Creative: #43 Anything goes!
Magnolia Stamplovers: Hip 2 be square


Thanks for stopping by. Love it if you leave a comment!
Hugs

7 kommentarer:

Tina Makuc sa...

Great card Elizabeth!!! Love how you used tennis Edwin!!!
Hugs, Tina

ScrappyAndrea sa...

Your work is amazing! Your masking is perfect: It looks like they playing football! Fantastic!
xxx, Andrea

Jane sa...

Wow! stunning card and what a brilliant idea to use these two together! They look perfect, like it was designed like that! Stunning colouring too! hugs, Jane x

DOROTHY MADEREEL sa...

Hello Elizabeth,

What a brilliant idea to merge the footballer with the tennis player. Really a great tough guys card. You've brought me on all sorts of cool ideas, I always find it difficult to make a nice boys card. Thanks.

With love from Holland,
Dorothy

Camilla sa...

Åå så knallstilig kort igjen Elizabeth!! Elsker alt du lager:)) Og så tøft det ble her når du kombinerer disse to Edwinene.
Ønsker deg en herlig pinse!
Klem, Camilla

Magda sa...

Wonderful idea, amazing card!!
The hole idea of your creation is great!!
Love it!!
Have a lovely weekend
Magda

Janiel/ janny sa...

oh WOW what a wonderful creative card.
Thank you for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious High Lites blog hop.
hugs.......