onsdag 27. juni 2012

Midweek Magnolias # 17 Lovely Lace

Good morning crafters!

If you are looking for my candy, click here.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias! This weeks theme is Lovely Lace, use lace on your project! 
Pop over to the challengeblog to see the beautiful creations of the DT!

Here's my card, another ballerina! I just love this stamp!


I used papers from the lovely Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic, I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink and I used my sewing machine. The swirls along the sides are Magnolia Doohickey's Swirly Lace, the Roses are Mulberry Flowers. Lace, pearls, ribbon an charm from stash. 
   
I colored my ballerina Tilda wit copics: I used E 13-11-00- 000 for the skin. The hair is E 44-42-41, The dress is B 95-93-91. C1-00 and stickles glitter glue on her tiara to make it sparkle. 


Lots of flowers .The sentiment stamp is ticket stamp from Whimsy stamps. 


I love this ballerina charm. (if you want one- I have two of them in my blogcandy!)

Hope you are inspired to make your own lace- project. Don't forget to link back to the Midweek Magnolias!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Vintageutfordring :# 43 Bruk stempler. Skal være vintage.
Scrapperikets utfordringsblogg:  #53 Vintage
Paperplay challenges: Use a die
Hugs, 

14 kommentarer:

Eva Gro sa...

KJempenydelig!!!
Det gjorde seg veldig med blonden rundt motivet.

Klem fra
Eva Gro

Claire Pace Harmsworth sa...

Lovely card and great colouring Elizabeth a big well done xxx

Andrea sa...

Very nice creation. Wonderful coloring the motiv! I like it so much! Thanks for joining Vintage udfordring.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Linda sa...

Kjempelekkert kort! Nydelige farger, og virkelig flott fargelegging!

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår!

Linda, Scrapperiket :)

Cathy Lee sa...

Gorgeous card, Elizabeth. This Tilda looks like so much fun to color and you did an awesome job. Love all the pretty elements of you card and lovely lace.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Laura Bradley sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous Elizabeth! You are so talented! Laura x

Becky sa...

Gorgeous!
Everything is just perfect.
Hugs Bex xx

Jenny sa...

So lush Elizabeth. I just love your colouring and layouts! So soft and lovely :-) Jenny x

Filharmonica sa...

Nydelig kort :-) Takk for at du deltar i Scrapperiket sin utfordring, og lykke til! DT Heidi

Sandy's Stamping Scene sa...

Titta; dar ar hon igen. Jag kan inte bestamma mig for om jag gillar henne bast i gron eller bla klanning... :-) Bada korten ar helt underbara!!!

Kram, Sandra

Suzi Mac sa...

Fantastic card Elizabeth, love those pastel colours your layout and embellishments are fab. That little ballerina charm is adorable.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Sjöström sa...

I just love this card, it's just perfect! And the stamp is also my favourite!
Hus, Lisa

Christina C. sa...

OMG....I almost missed this one! Adore your subtle coloring of this lovely ballerina! The papers and details are spectacular. Love that cute charm!

Maria Therese sa...

Kjempefint ♥♥