mandag 3. juni 2013

For a boy...

Hi peeps. Hope you are all enjoying some sunny days like we are here in Norway! 
Here's a card I made for the April Edition of Ett Trykk Magazine. I used a sketch by the talented Camilla Halseth.


I used Pion Design papers From my heart II collection. The sentiment is by Norsk Stempelblad AS, the dies are  Magnolia- Doohickey's Scalloped dottet lace and a spellbinder sircle die. 
The stamp is one of the Mini Magnolias. I colored him with distress inks. Background: Stormy Sky, Skin: Tattered rose, vintage photo. clothes: Antique Linnen and Walnut stain, Hair: Antique Linnen, Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Plane and cheeks: Tattered rose og Aged Mahogany
I distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink, and used my sewing machine along the edges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Wishing you a creative week!


Crafty hugs, 


12 kommentarer:

Susi sa...

Its a beautiful card, not only for men ;)
I love the wonderful layout and the nice paper you used. Your colouring is awesome as always =)
Hugs
Susi

Ghea sa...

what a lovely card Elizabeth
Have a nice day.
Hugs Ghea

cebelica sa...

Your card is stunning, I like that it doesn't have a whole lot of embellishments and still looks fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous! xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Stunning card Elizabeth, love this image
hugs Tamara

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Lovely Elizabeth xx

Sharon sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth. Such a cute image and I love the papers and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Magda sa...

What great card Elizabeth!!
Love the LO and the simplicity !
Wish you a nice week
Lovely regards,
Magda

Rita sa...

så delikat og lekkert kort :) Klem Rita

Unknown sa...

Woooow! So beautiful!
Jasmina

Dianne sa...

You layout as always is fabulous, love the soft colors, love the sewing on there and the tiny charms are so sweet. thanks for sharing you inspiring work and have a wonderful day..

Donna sa...

Oh! I love the layout of this card Elizabeth and the wee charms are so sweet.
Perfectly coloured.
I hope you are well!

Crafty hugs
Donna x

Ivonne sa...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the soft delicate colors and the card layout. The papers are so beautiful. Love it! Hugs, Ivonne