søndag 15. juni 2014

DT CMN Summer

Good morning crafting friends. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 
It's time for a new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge. Because of summer holidays we will give you lots of time to play with your markers for this one. 

The theme is 

Summer! 

Be sure to stop by the CMN blog during sommer, though, we will give you inspiration every week for you to enjoy! 

Here's my summer card, 
I made it for my daughter to give to her teacher the last day of school. 

The papers are Maja Design. I used a piece of currogated cardboard and seashells collected by my daughter last summer:) I used my sewing machine along the edges of the design paperes and distressed the edges using vintage photo. 

Images are from Magnolias summer kit 2013. I made a cloudy background and a sandy beach. Markers used: 
Skin: E15-13-11-21-00-00, R20
Hair1:E30-33-35-37-39, YR24
Hair2:E59-57-53-50-43
Blue:B06-05-02-00
Bikini: R85-81-V000, YR24-23-21-20, Y21-23
Pinks: R85-81-V000
Clouds:B91-0000, C1, C00,Blender
Sand: E35-33-31-30


 And the inside. Stamps from Magnolia summer kit. 

Hope you like it!
Stop by the Copic Marker Norge blog to see the beautiful creations of the rest of the DT, and join in the challenge! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Tilda's Town: #108 Summer Fun
Magnolia- licious: Summer Fun Days
Magnolia- licious: Summer fun blog hop
Dutch Magnolia Lovers: Water, Beach
Time For Magnolia Challenge: Summertime
Magnolia forever: #4 Two characters or more


Thanks for stopping by today, wishing you a great day! 

Crafty hugs, 
Follow on Bloglovin

9 kommentarer:

Céline sa...

so cute card Elizabeth, love the cute scene and papers
hugs
céline
and thanks for playing with us at magnolia forever
hugs
céline

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Fantastic summer card
hugs Tamara

Cat's sCrap sa...

Ab-so-lu-te-ly Fabulous !!!! Simple and clean card as I like !Fantastic work of coloring on your image. Beautiful embellishments. The inside is also wonderful as the outside. Bravo !

Thanks for jolining us at Magnolia Forever today !

Hugs from France and see you soon !
Catherine.

marja sa...

What a beautifull card. So nice coloured. Thanks for joining the Dutch Magnolia Lovers. I´ll cross my fingers. Greatings Marja

Rita sa...

Så fint :) Herlig sommer kort :) Klem Rita

Tindaloo sa...

kjempenydelige detaljer og fargelegging! :)

Cinzia C. sa...

Very elegant card Elisabeth, love it so much!! :) Great colouring and Tildas.

Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week.
Hugs
Cinzia

Cathy Lee sa...

This is gorgeous, Elizabeth. Sorry I missed you on my commenting round. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious Summer Blog Hop and Summer Fun challenge.
Hugz,
Cath

Karen sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and hope to see you again next time!!