mandag 11. august 2014

DT Copic Marker Europe: Holiday album- coloring large images


Hi crafty friends, 
Here's my latest project for Copic Marker Europe. I find that coloring larger images is a fun challenge, and a nice way to practice coloring technique. So much easier to practice the small details, but harder on the larger surfaces though...lol. Here is the front of an album I made for summer holiday scrapbooking. Size of album is 30 x 26,5 cm ( 12 x10 1/2 inches).


I love coloring this image! So many fab details! I used paper and postmark stamps by Kort og Godt, map stamp by Magnolia, and some dies and wooden charms to decorate along with some tickets from my drawer. 
I used the W's to create a frame on the corners of the image.

The image is Pack Light by Saturated canary. It's a digi, so I printed it in size 22 x 16 cm ( app. 81/2 x6 1/2 inch) Copic colors used:
Skin: E13-11-21-00-000, R20
Hair: E29-25-21
Sweater and green details: E89-87-84-81
Skirt, bow, sock: V17-15- E57
Suitcase 1: E18 -09-08 -13
Suitcase 2: V99-95-93-91
Blue details: B99-97-95-93-91
Camera: W9-7 -5- 3, YR24-23-21, E35
Shadow: W5-3-1-00

 I did not have sticker letters in the right color so I took some white ones and colored them using V15 and V17 to mach the colors on the image.

This is how it turned out 
(the colors don't show to well on this picture, but it is the same color as the skirt)

Some details. I used Crackle paint on the clock and camera diecuts to give it structure.


 Hope I gave you some inspiration to play with your markers! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

Crafty hugs, 




6 kommentarer:

Nicolette sa...

Lovely! Great coloring!

Hugs, Nicolette

Ann Kristin sa...

wow, fantastisk fargelegging! Herlig kort :)

Unknown sa...

This is an awesome project!! Your coloring is amazing. What a great idea.

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Such a stunning card. Your colouring is fantastic and I love the inking around the image, the stamps are fab. Also really love the travel themed embellishments you've dotted around. Just had to pop over to your blog from FB. Truly stunning card. Hugs, Wends x

Susy sa...

Så himla snyggt och underbar färgläggning!

KRAM SUSY

Pink Stamper Girl sa...

This is so beautiful and your coloring is amazing!