søndag 14. desember 2014

Copic Marker Norge Advent Calendar: #14

Good morning crafty friends, 
Today I want to show you a card I made for The Complete Cardmaking Magazine #52. So proud to make the front cover with this card! Today I am showcasing it over at the Copic Marker Norge advent calendar. 

This is a card with a pocket for money or a gift card. 
I used Maja Design papers from the Vintage Frost Basic collection, Punches are by Martha Stewart- Himalayan Snowflake, Aspen Snowflake border and corner punch and Cherish border punch. Dies used are branches by Marianne design, Merrry Chrsitmas and Be Jolly sentiments by Lifestyle crafts. I used Frantage shabby white around the image and on some of the diecuts and snowflakes to create a snowy look. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts  and Kort og Godt. Sentiment is by Magnolia. Pearls by Melissa Frances, and I used Distress ink Walnut Stain to distress edges. I used my sewing machine along the edges of the design papers. 
Image is Winter Mail Ellie by The Paper Nest Dolls. 
Copic colors used:
Skin/Hud. E13-11-00-000, E93
Hair/Hår: E47-44-43-42-40
Jacket and shoes/Jakke og sko: E77-74-71-70, W7
Blue/Blått: E97-95-93-91.
White and gray/Hvitt og grått: W7-3-11-00, 
Post box and pinguin/Postkasse og pingvin: W7-5-3-1,00
Wood/Stolpe på postkassen: E37-35-33-31-30
Ground/ Bakke: W3-1, B91

 Here's the inside of the card. I made a tag for a personal message and a pocket for the gift card or money. The card is inspired by a card I found over at the talented Camilla's blog. 

The card closed looks like this. 

Hope you like it! 
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! 
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! 

Crafty hugs,


Ingen kommentarer: